As per the First Minister’s announcement yesterday:
- Pupils in Nursery, P1, P2 and P3 classes will return to school full time on week commencing Monday 22nd February 2021.
- P4-7 will continue with digital learning until further notice. This will be reviewed by the First Minister during week of 8th -15th March 2021.
Please note that independent tasks for P1-3 pupils will be posted on their class Teams on Friday 19th February but that there will be no interaction with teaching staff on that day, as they will be in school preparing for their class’ return on the following Monday.
Timings for the P1-3 school day will be as follows:
- P1 – start time 8.45am, day ends at 2.50pm (12.10pm on a Friday)
- P2 – start time 9am, day ends at 3.05pm (12.25pm on a Friday)
- P3 – start time 8.55am, day ends at 3.20pm (12.30pm on a Friday)
Nursery Parents will be notified individually of their initial ‘settling in’ times for next week, over the course of this week. Their regular attendance patterns going forward will then be confirmed by nursery staff during the course of week commencing 22nd February.
Please note that parents/carers should enter and exit via usual gates when dropping off and collecting children. Please ensure that face-masks are worn and social distance maintained.
As always, please contact us, if you have any questions about the information above.